The chain block is a piece of manual lifting equipment, and is also known as the manual chain hoist. As a portable hoist that is not restricted by space, it is easier to use and has a higher maximum operational flexibility.
The chain block plays a large role in mounting equipment, lifting items and the loading and unloading of vehicles. It is commonly found in factories, mines, construction sites, farms, piers, shipyards, warehouses and more. This particular manual hoist is especially useful in open air jobs and jobs with no power supply.
|Standard lifting height(m)||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5||3||3||3||3|
|Running test load(ton)||0.625||1.25||1.875||2.5||3.75||6.25||9.375||12.5|
|Load Chain Dia.
|Effort required to lift max.
|Packing measurements (l×w×h) (mm)||30×17 ×18||32×18 ×19||37×20 ×24||37×20 ×24||43×40 ×30||47×44 ×35.5||62×47 ×39.5||53×51 ×46.5|
|Extra weight per meter of extra lift (kg)||1||1.3||1.6||1.9||2.8||4.1||5.9||7.8|
1. The chain block uses premium FEC G80 carbon steel chain. The entire chain features a great hardness and strength.
2. Unique, low headroom design: The distance between the hook and the beam is shortened, reducing labor intensity.
3. All parts of the chain block are manufactured using high-quality materials, and anti-corrosion features are added with an extra coating and painting process.
4. The chain is formed into one integral piece as a professional lifting chain, meaning it is tough and hard to break.
5. Equipped with a safety tab, the hook will not fall when it is suspended.
6. The compact structure of the chain block ensures a quiet operation, easy installation and easy maintenance.